Specifications: Trampoline: Diameter: 14 feet (427 cm) Height: 31.5 inch (80 cm)-Trampoline Frame material: Galvanized pipe Quantity of “U” legs: 4 Mat material: PP mesh Spring quantity: 80 pcs Spring tools: 1 pc Pads above: PVC (500D x 500D) Pads nether: PE cloth Pads foam: EPE foam Pads width: 11″/28 cm Max load weight: 375 lbs Enclosure: Frame tube: Galvanized pipe Height: 70.8 inch (180 cm) – Enclosure Nets material: Special heavy-duty PE net Nets color: Black Nets sleeve: PE material Clamp screw: “U” figure screw set Clamp quantity: 10 sets Package included: 1 x 14 ft trampoline 1 x 14 ft net enclosure 1 x Trampoline spring 1 x Spring cover 1 x Ladder 1 x Instruction manual
Encourage your kids to be active outdoors with our trampoline! Its unique design and quality components reflect our commitment to safe family outdoor fun.
The trampolines are made with galvanized steel frame for durability and are rust resistant. The frame is supported by a 4-leg U-shape design and patented double steel plated welding at the joints for added stability to ensure safety. The heavy duty PP jumping mat is better stitched giving you a better experience during playing.
This net enclosure combo is designed for trampolines with no existing enclosure net fits 14′ trampoline with 4 u-shaped legs. It comes with everything you need to setup the enclosure and more including a sturdy net foam sleeves for pole frames and all the hardware. The enclosure combo is designed to attach at each spring eliminating gaps between the mat and net so you’re guaranteed not to fall off. And the foam padded frame poles provide additional protection for you from being injured. The net has dual closure entry with zipper and buckles so that you will never worry about being injured.
Note: Assembly is required according to the included instruction. (All accessories are included.)
- Steel frame
- 4-leg U-shape design
- Heavy duty PP jumping mat
- Assembly information:
- Two adults in good physical condition are required to assemble the trampoline . For your safety you should wear proper shoes and clothing. Failure to follow these instructions and warnings may result in injury. To assemble the trampoline follow the instruction manual provided.
- Always inspect the trampoline before each use.
- Do not let unsupervised children go near this product. Carry out the necessary safety
- Do not use when suffering from high blood pressure.
- Jump with bare feet. Do not wear shoes. This will damage the jumping mat which is not covered by the warranty.
- The trampoline must be set up only on a flat and non-slippery surface.
- Protect the product against humidity and high temperature.
- Do not put lighted cigarettes pets sharp objects or any other foreign objects on the trampoline.